Sunday, February 28, 2010

Honesty IS the Best Policy


Hello Bible Study Ladies!

This is Laura, and I'm guest blogging today! How wonderful and thrilling and scary ... all at the same time!

I want you to know that I'm praying for ALL of you as you are in the process of cleaning out your "thought closets"! Have you been honest with what you need to get rid of? Boy! I am 65 years old (shhhh, it's a secret) and I've had some real revelations about what thoughts have had control in my life. I'm being honest because I really did not think I was so down on myself! How about you?

A precious verse to dwell on (it's for you and me!) is Philippians 4:8. Honestly, I believe it will change your way of thinking ... and your day! I encourage you to take a minute and see for yourself.


Your fellow closet cleaner,
Laura

No comments: